We decided to hunt down the best cakes in T&T and asked the LOCAL 868 community to share with us the best cake artists they know. Below are some of the best cakes we found from their suggestions. We decided to turn it into a two-part series, highlighting novelty cakes in part one and conventional cakes in part two. You’re in for a visual treat.
Warning: Number 21 is a bit graphic, so proceed with caution.
1. This KFC cake by Little Cake Factory.
2. This Toilet Paper Roll cake by Butterfly Patisserie.
3. This Hennessy Themed cake by Datesy Grill Shop and Kitchen. And yes, it’s all edible.
4. This Lipstick cake by Morsels.
5. This Blooming Flower Pot cake by Butterfly Patisserie.
6. This Michael Kors Handbag cake by Cakes and Stuff by Nikisha.
7. This Acoustic Guitar cake by Lee-Ann’s Cakery.
8. This Candy Barrel cake by Fairy Cakes.
9. This Poker Lovers cake by Little Cake Factory.
10. This Moon Landing cake by Arts ‘n Hearts.
11. This Currents Roll Cake by Morsels.
12. This Mango cake by Cakes by Lori.
13. This Sewing Machine cake by Cake Walk Tobago.
14. This KFC cake by Sifted Palate.
15. This Polo Shirt cake by Edible Artist.
16. This Teapot cake by Debbie Cake Artistry.
17. This Movie Lovers cake by Melonie Sebro Custom Cakes.
18. This Louis Vuitton Handbag cake by Cakes by Lori.
19. The Sephora Shopping Bag cake by Mad Batter Cakery.
20. This Battered Bible cake by L’onction Friandises.
21. This Surgeon’s cake by Lee-Ann’s Cakery.
22. This Concrete Block cake by Melonie Sebro Custom Cakes.
Are there other novelty cakes that you think are nah-worthy? Tell us in the comments below!
Interested in writing for LOCAL 868? Learn more here.
What's Your Reaction?
Jacqui holds a Bsc in Business Information Technology from the University of Greenwich and is the creative director and founder of LOCAL(868). She's obsessed with anything and everything to do with information systems, startups, entrepreneurship, and branding. She also enjoys cooking, music and other areas of the creative arts.