We decided to hunt down the best cakes in T&T and asked the LOCAL 868 community to share with us the best cake artists they know. In part one of this series, we highlighted 22 cakes that look nothing like cake. This week, we are highlighting traditional-looking cakes, but don’t think for a second that they are any less “wow” than their novelty friends. These elegant cakes may be perfect for weddings or any other event you wish to glam up.
1. This beauty by Batter and Bits.
2. This stylish shoe cake by Morsels.
3. This Aladdin themed cake by Desserts by Solange.
4. This textured garden cake by Jaime Gerard Cake.
5. Speaking of texture, this ocean themed cake by Debbie Cake Artistry.
6. This tall beauty by Intisar Baking Co.
7. This floral beauty by Flavour Layers.
8.This tall rectangular goodness with fresh fruit by Anabel’s Cake.
9. This Europe inspired cake by The Cake Madame.
10. This concrete stone cake by Butterfly Patisserie.
11. This colourful flower and candy cake by Zuca.
12. This fault line cake by Fairy Cakes.
13. This charmer by Cakes by Kaajal.
14. This number cake by Baked By Becky.
15. This gorgeous pillow cake by Debbie Cake Artistry.
16. This textured beauty by Cakes by Cheye.
17. This marble design cake by Tina Delights.
18. This marijuana cake by Anabel’s Cakes.
19. This Black Lives Matter cake by Melonie Sebro Custom Cakes.
20. This Coco Chanel cake by Mad Batter Cakery.
21. THIS by Jamie Gerard.
22. This flower garden cake by Lady G Cakery.
23. This teapot cake by CakeWalk, Tobago.
24. This colourful mermaid cake by The Cake Lab.
25. This black queen cake by Butterfly Patisserie.
26. And this lovely by Debbie Cake Artistry.
Are there other cakes that you think are wow-worthy? Tell us in the comments below!
Interested in writing for LOCAL 868? Learn more here.
What's Your Reaction?
Jacqui holds a Bsc in Business Information Technology from the University of Greenwich and is the creative director and founder of LOCAL(868). She's obsessed with anything and everything to do with information systems, startups, entrepreneurship, and branding. She also enjoys cooking, music and other areas of the creative arts.